Thursday, November 21, 2013

Some Videos of Tricks I've Been Working On


I recommend pausing the video after each one is done because they will start to play the next one on my YouTube channel automatically.


Allegra on spin pole: 


Here is a link to the Iguana Pole Walk Jenyne Butterfly is unbelievable at:


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152441991537119&l=8304207280824670924



 A definite new fav, Spin pole Genie to Remi drop:




 I love this one, but needs to be cleaned up,
Butterfly to Tulip splits:



Another one to smooth out, Cross ankle release to brass monkey to Janiero on spin pole:



Definitely the hardest and needs the most practice,
 Flare/Fan Legs to figurehead, to shoulder mount on spin pole:


 V-Spin to Jasmine to Holly Drop (I need a taller ceiling ;) ):

No comments:

Post a Comment