Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First Pole Performance

This blog contains the photos and videos from the first pole performance I have ever done.
I practiced for months for this routine down to the very ways in which I would turn my head and angle my body. There are of course places I could have improved upon and things I wish I would have done looking back, but I am super happy to say I am proud of the result :) Also these photos are just amazing.
I am also EXTREMELY grateful for all of the love and support I have received before, during, and after this performance.
My lovely friend Linda Crane, who also happens to be one of my favorite polers of all time, helped me create this routine and pushes me constantly to the places she and I both know I can go.

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXtIyzp4iBw

And here are the photos:

The first 5 are from Nina Reed Photography (NinaReed.com)
And the rest are thanks to Eleanor Williamson Photography
















No comments:

Post a Comment