Thursday, January 30, 2014

2014 Pole Goals!

Here are my goals for 2014!
Please tell me yours too! <3

-Compete
-Dead Lift 100% of the time I attempt to
-Shoulder Mount jump (from decently far)
-Kamikaze
-Brass money press up 100% of the time I attempt
-Split overs
-Middle splits
-Aerial cartwheel without touching foot to pole when upside down
-Aerial twist/spin/swing to invert
-Phoenix
-Anastasia swing > to twist > to sit drop
-Sarah Scott's Invisible Wall
-Non-stop pike dead-lift headstands 100% of the time
-Reverse Fonji
-Birds of Paradise
-Go to Pole Expo in Vegas
-Go to Gravity First in Mexico
-More free-styling
-Dead lift hand stands
-Shoulder mount round the worlds (whole way - I get about 75% of the way and bail)
-Get stronger, get my six pack ;) 

Here it is!! it's subject to change but I have a lot of training head of me that I'm super stoked about!

No comments:

Post a Comment