Sunday, August 25, 2013

GOT MY AYESHA!

Since I started pole I soon realized that the move I wanted to accomplish was the Ayesha. I felt I didn't have the strength necessary to learn this move, but after I started learning the elbow grip and my caterpillar I decided I was really going to do my best to get it.
I had Logan over and he helped me take pictures and I finally got it!
At first I was having a difficult time letting go of my legs because I wasn't sure where I wanted my weight to be, and once I started realizing I was secure I was letting go with my legs. I was having a difficult time also finding if my legs were too high at first but soon could easily bring them up and down. I'm so proud for this stepping stone.
Don't get me wrong, I clearly need to work on form, ease, and alternative movements in this position, but for me this was huge. :D
And it also came with many well-earned bruises :P

No comments:

Post a Comment